Celebrating Nine Years: Sculpture Garden Tour

Welcome to Revelation Unraveled, I’m your host, William Tapley. Today I’m going to do a very special short program; I’m
going to give you a tour of my sculpture garden in the background and that’s because I am celebrating my ninth anniversary here by YouTube. I started nine years ago on July 31st, 2008. I’m going to post a link to my very
first video which was about the evil number 666. So let’s begin with the tour.
I think I will record this in 4k; I just got a new camera this week, my
previous camera went on the fritz. So the gate is open, let’s go through and, by the
way, if any of you would like to visit my sculpture garden this summer, I’m open
Sunday afternoon from 2:00 until 4:00. And any of you, my subscribers, are
certainly more than welcome. The first thing we see is not actually a part of
sculpture garden, it’s my corn patch, and I have a few beans and tomatoes and
mostly weeds and eventually I will probably block that section off. And as
we enter you begin to see some of my sculptures in the background. And I
thought we could maybe take a trip off to the left here, and the first pathway
is down to a set of three more sculptures in the background. Most of my sculptures are made out of plywood held together with polyester. On
the left you see a concrete statue; this is one of my brother’s favorites. And I
have these sections divided up into what I call rooms. It would be like a museum
and this is an exterior museum, so to speak. So let’s take this central path here and I
have arranged a flower patch off to the left here. Some of the people like to see
these flowers. I’ve got quite a few digitalis; they grow up
here like weeds and they are biennial so some of these plants will bloom next
year and I have like purples and white. And the lighting is kind of difficult
probably for the camera because this is a bright sunny day up here in the
Adirondacks and although it’s very nice at this time of year in the wintertime
it’s completely different. Now, this is my larger back room I would call it and I
feature a canopy in the background and I have some of my mother’s paintings on
display. I did have some of my brother’s at the grand opening several weeks ago.
And I won’t take you behind the tent because I haven’t fully developed that
area yet; I hope to have a lot more artwork back there. Here on my left, and
in the center of the picture now, we have the only full life figure I have ever
done: I call this one “Miss pro-life, sidewalk counselor”. I did this back in
the days when I was very active in picketing Planned Parenthood and I had a
lot of success doing that. The most gratifying thing I ever did was to
convince a young lady not to abort her child! You will never know how, really I
guess you could say, inspiring that was to me and you’ll never forget when you
do something like that. I recommend counseling in front of Planned
Parenthood and you will find that most of the young ladies who go into
Planned Parenthood to abort their babies are black babies. If you want to talk
about “black lives matter” you should talk about unborn black lives
mattering. And you’ll never find these liberal
black organizations like the NAACP oppose abortion which kills black babies at double the rate of white babies. Well,
I’m going to get off my soapbox and go back to my tour. This was one of the
other young ladies who posed for me. In the background we see an image of the
Madonna and Child; this is a polyester with a kind of a bronze cast to it and
opposite that Madonna and Child we have another Madonna and Child. Both of these are abstract versions; I’m going to zoom in a little bit and you can see what that one looks like. I’ll zoom out and take you down this back trail back to where we
started from. And I have the walls right now made out of cheap plastic
tarp. I hope to have maybe wood walls at some time back here and you see some more of the digitalis also known as foxglove on the right. As I say, they grow like weeds up here; that was my mother’s favorite flower. I do have a few sunflowers behind
this abstract and behind all this you can see some of my father’s chicken barns.
My father was a chicken farmer along with being an artist and an art teacher
and a history teacher and at one time we had 2,000 chickens. As I grew up, all of
us kids had separate jobs; my particular job was washing the eggs.
My brother fed the chickens; my one sister graded the eggs and
candled them, my other sister packed them. So we had a family farm and as you can
see I’ve now changed it into a sculpture garden and my brother also participates
in the sculpture garden providing art at certain times. So the family has adopted
more of my parents’ aptitude in art rather than
raising chickens. So I still can’t say that I really make professional videos; I
have improved a little bit I think as far as my on camera presentations go
compared to my very first video. But it has been a very amazing and interesting
nine years; I hope you’ve enjoyed my videos and I hope you enjoyed this one
and continue watching.

• FOUNDtheSOUND

Very nice!

• TheReady500

THAT BLUEJAY IS LOUD.

• Tere Pure

Thank you for sharing. I'm home sick and it was nice to experience the beauty through the internet.

• Suni B

If I lived closer I would like to visit your beautiful garden. I will admit I do not understand modern art but I do understand beauty. Congratulations on your 9 years on YOU Tube. I have watched many of your videos.

• R Sorensen

Comment 7

• Rat Finder

Hi Mr. Tapley how man Acres is your property?

• carol HB

Thank you for sharing your sculpture garden and videos. I have followed them and really appreciate your presentations.
    If I were close I would definitely visit your garden. Carol from Huntington Beach, CA 🙂

• JesusChristmyKing

Mr. Tapley….groves, idols and shrines are against God…ever read a bible? Not a corrupted Catholic version.

• john b

Beautiful property.Congratulations on your 9th year on Godtube.
    It's nice to see a Catholic defending the true faith!
    So many false interpretations out there that it makes your head spin.
    May the good Lord inspire you with more great videos.
    Very touching story on saving at least 1 baby from an abortion!
    God Bless!

• Mary MEL

Beautiful gardens and your making them more intriguing…thanks for this tour. Glad your on YouTube!

• Hoonozit

Nice piece of property you have there Mr. Tapley. I have never been able to appreciate "abstract" art. Anyway thanks for your videos, I have been watching them for seven years or so.

• Joe S.

Great job! Never think to give it up!

Just think how many baby's lives you've saved over these past 9-years! White, Black, Yellow, Brown, and even dying on

You are are a good working Steward of the Blessed Mother, but a "But a Well Better Faithful Steward of the Lord Our God Jesus Christ"! Keep up the fight, as the battle is jus warming up!

• Margeauxann44

Beautiful garden and sculptures! And an interesting story about your family! I'd love to take a trip up there one of these days to say hi! Maybe I can tag along with my sister and her boyfriend when they go to his place on the Black River. I miss the Adirondacks. My family spent years on Big Moose Lake. We used to have a place there—right around the corner from where that famous murder occurred. The book written about it is called An American Tragedy. I'm sure you've heard of it. I was just thinking about Big Moose the other day. You are located in the foothills of the Adirondacks, I believe? It's so beautiful there in your garden, although I know winters can be rough. I used to love going to the Buffalo Head!

• oldtimefreedom

Ave Maria! William, Maybe you should consider having 10 or so hens.. you must know how good real fresh eggs are… I usually watch your videos in 360p, but since this is a special one I watched in it 720p HD…

• p pio

VERY NiCE!! Thank you for sharing William. Love the weedy garden looks like my garden.

• Cindy Long

Lovely! Very nice treat. Congrats on 9 years!!

• Kathleen Anderson

Congratulations on your 9 years on YouTube.

• Michael Gehris

Congratulations Sir, been with you from the beginning. As I have stated before, I am not Catholic or Protestant, just put JESUS…THE…CHRIST first above all. You have helped and taught me many things and am grateful for your knowledge. Jesus bless you and keep up the good work. … the yard is awesome…

• Michael McInerney

Hi William. You should do more vids like this. It was nice getting to know about you and your family. The story of the saved abortion. I was 18 and I tried to save a baby from my friends who were having an abortion. I promised I would care for the Bub and expect nothing. No strings and if ever they wanted the baby back. It would be my pleasure. I failed. They went ahead. Just some constructive criticism. God knows who made certain prophecies. Don't worry if mimics claim it. It comes across somewhat petty. And you are better than that. God bless Michael.

• Sharon Cecil

We have pyramid hill sculpture park here cincinnati area, google and see, also just visited shrine Christ passion in St. John IN, watch u tube those sculptures -you'll enjoy

• VictoryInJesus812

Congratulations on your 9 years of YouTube. I've enjoyed many of your videos. Beautiful garden. God has given you many talents.

• ulphil08

You're a very talented sculptor, William. Congratulations on 9 years on YouTube. Thank you for all your videos. God bless!!

• Eugene Kirscht

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing! Great camera! I always enjoy the sculptures you've made that are in the background of your various videos. I'm going to see if I can figure out if I can make it up your way.

• Diane Miller

You do a wonderful job with your videos and you are an excellent presenter. It was so nice to see all of your homestead and artwork. Thank you for sharing your gift with us. And, I so love the story of your family and of helping to save a life. You are a man of principles and have a deep love for the faith. Thank you for sharing for 9 yrs!

• shadowminer28 gaming

What is your opinion on some Christian referring the Virgin Mary with Jezebel? Just listened to an interview on Lyn Leahz YouTube channel regarding this subject? I really would love your feedback.

• Luckyplate Goodies Channel

it is a nice sanctuary.

• jimoconnor76

Hi Bill, nice to see beautiful Upstate NY. Wonderful art collection. It's been an interesting 9 years. Your co-prophecy genius (a gift from God) has made the Holy Bible more real and I'm convinced that you're the 3rd Eagle of the Apocalypse.
    Thanks for helping Jesus save my soul (still a work in progress).
    God Bless you
    Jim

• Sandra Lavini

Wow! You are prolific! Beautiful!!!!

• Matthew Poteet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlcSA5KI4Lw Hi third eagle . i was wondering if you have seen this commercial? Would love to know your thought on it.

• Wendy Tuong

Hi
    i llke your farm very nice. but i need to contact with you througth my email.
    i need more detail about the end time. which my friends and where i am living nobody talk about its. even inside roman catholic church not mention its at all.
    my name is wendy
    my email :
    [email protected]
    cell# (613)462-5570
    i hope will heard back from you soon.
    God bless you
    wendy .t

• Marcus Chu

Thanks again, the scenery is quite relaxing. Might be a bit better if the sun was not so strong. God bless for having done quite a list of videos.

• marie broderick

really lovely…….sure are a great wee man…..

• IamAnoobiecheez

Mr Tapley I enjoyed watching your video. You ARE professional. You do great job! The video looks so much better with your new camera. Congrats for that. And yeah your park sure looks like museum!

• WHo da doo

Beautiful sculpture garden and unbelievable job on you tube!!! I've been following you for years. You've made a huge positive impact on my life.thank you William

• Holly Sigman

Thanks Mr Tapley a n d congratulations on your 9 years on YouTube. Your property is a amazing. I love the copper color piece I think you said Madonna & child. Because of you I embraced my Catholicism after 33 years!

• Chris H

Beautiful piece of property. You are very talented. I would love to walk around there in the "Peace" but I live 3,000 miles away. I rely on your videos for a voice of reason in an insane world. Congrats on 9 years.

• Jjade Fernans

Very interesting n wonderful. Thank you for sharing . Happy 9 years. 👍🏼❤️🇹🇹🌷🇺🇸

• Clive James

Lovely tour. I bet you have heaps of nutritious, edible weeds there (not the digitalis though!). Your videos are great but I especially like your voice – which is a natural for delivering info in concise and easily understood sound bites 🙂

• Gladys xx

Congratulations Mr Tapley, May God bless you with many more years on You tube . I have a small garden, I like to grow squash and weeds are driving me crazy too. Keep up the good work because you're the best!

• GrandSupremeNews

Mr. Tapley I wrote to you couple days ago about the Mandela Effect and how everything is changing like the world map certain Nation is moving from it location and how the sun use to be yellow and now is white but today I was thinking is it the Mandela Effect or the Christ Effect signs of him coming back.

• Kathy Roe

Thanks for the tour. Your sculptures are excellent. I love the bronze, Madonna and child. Congratulations on the Planned Parenthood counselling. I enjoy your videos and would come and visit if I lived closer. Keep up the good work Third Eagle!

• Gray Wolf

This is vile hypocrisy:

("Do not accept anything as truth that lacks love and do not accept anything as love which lacks truth. One without the other is a destructive lie." — St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross — Edith Stein)

• john b

Hi William;
    A video just came out yesterday July 31st.
    I am watching it now.
    Check it out.
    You deserve the honor of doing the first videos on youtube regarding this sign.
    I am still watching this video so I don't know what his conclusions are.
    From the comments it looks like he is debunking the sign.
    At the 4:52 mark it shows three persons he is looking into Scott Clarke; Robert Breaker;
    Steve Cioccolanti.
    Why not you? you discovered the sign and make the right interpretation.

• john b

Padre Pio once said;
    'The day that people lose their horror for abortion will be the most terrible day for humanity. Abortion is not only a homicide but also a suicide. Shouldn’t we have the courage to manifest our faith before those who commit two crimes within one act?
    “The suicide of the human race will be understood by those who will see the earth populated by the elderly and depopulated of children: burnt as a desert,” Padre Pio replied.
    Amazing prophetic words….

• Jesus Lordandsavior

Very enjoyable, peaceful ✝️🕊

• marie leopold

WOW WILLIAM!!! HOW LOVELY! A VERY well-deserved CONGRATULATIONS! HOW NICE, that you are living on the 'HOME' property = soooo many fond memories n'est-ce-pas? Your GENEROSITY and INTIMATE SHARING with us, makes this a MOST TOUCHING tour. GOD BLESS YOU WILLIAM and Mother Preserve/Protect. YES, WHAT A 'MEDAL OF HONOR' AWAITS YOU IN HEAVEN FOR YOUR WORK WITH PRO-LIFE!

• Carolyn Losacco

Thank you so much. Beautiful! I enjoyed watching. Lots of hard work there.

• Philip Hughes

Thank you for standing for life.

• Jesus and Mary, Inseparable - Flat Earth Catholic

Congratulations Mr Tapley. Keep them coming. God bless you.

• Len Hummel

William, my friend, you have a very beautiful yard-garden and art exhibit there! Enjoyed seeing that very much. God bless you abundantly and continue to use you to turn souls to Christ and His Kingdom!
    Jesus loves you very much.

• all is won now

I have always admired your sculptures and wondered about it. Thanks for doing this video I am an abstract artist as well – johnalangirouard google patent number 6,840,403

• C. Ines R.

The bust o the lady looks like the Puerto Rican poet Julia De Burgos. Pretty. Very nice. Thanks for the tour and God Bless.

• Tracie Parker

Your art work was simply beautiful amen ☺. As always know that you will always have a very very special place in heaven just for you standing up to what is TRUTH speaking first and foremost and MOST importantly L❤VING THE LORD FATHER GOD AND LORD JESUS CHRIST ☺. THANKS AGAIN FOR HELPING ME AND OTHERS TO FOLLOW JESUS THE RIGHT WAY OR NOT AT ALL AMAN ☺

• Don Meccia