• Erin S.

Your poor finger! If it turned any colors (bruised) it's broken. Not much you can do for broken toes or fingers but with your fingers it might be worth to see a dr just in case because how demanding you are of your hands for your hobby/job(?). Take care!

• Avigail Raphael

Necesita las tijeras que no tienen los lugares de los dedos. Son tijeras de la compañía Fiskars

• Bolboretas de papel

La tarjeta preciosa como siempre. Que te mejores. Un besote

• Patri Martinez

Hola Amanda!! hasta lesionada te ha quedado preciosa la tarjeta 😉 gracias por otro viernes!

• Helen Tucker

Very pretty card Amanda, love the colouring, great job!! Hope your finger doesn't take too long to heal!!

• Elizabeth G Creations

Beautiful card! You fussy cut better with an injured finger than I do without any injuries!

• Becky Guerra

hola Amanda. me encantan tus videos y amo todooo lo que haces. wao tienes una habilidad en esto de la creatividad. y es algo que a mi me encanta.
    por favor puedes hacer una tarjeta de cumpleaños pero dedicado al novio o amigo. siiiii te lo agradeceria muuucho ❤🙈😍

• Maria Del Mar Sanchez

Pero que bicho fuiste a matar…? 😁😁😁Hasta con el dedo " escacharrao" eres una artista. Mejorate .😘🌸

• Arte en casa

Muchísimas gracias por compartir lo que sabes!!Espero que te recuperes pronto!!! cariños desde Argentina!!!

• Raquel Arribas

Hello Amada. this is so beautiful!!! I've watch ed others videos where you use the prismacolor pencils, so since you use both, which one would you recommend?

• kfplumbline

Quite beautiful!

• Shirley Ping

Love this card!! it's so Beautiful! and I love that technique with the press and seal for picking up and putting back the floral arrangement!! TFS

• Nancy Lynn

Hola Amanda…..you must have been trying really hard to squash that bug eh LOL!!! Hey, you and I both know it is better to laugh than to cry! Seriously though, it may be best to avoid crafting while it heals Amanda. Anyway, I want to add that your floral arrangement on your card is stunning and your coloring skills using the polychromos are "top notch"! Really enjoying watching this video Amanda. Take care of yourself and until next time…..gentle hugz Nancy!

• Mayerli Velasquez

no entendi ni m

• aquinyc

Espero te recuperes pronto. Es muy doloroso e incómodo
    Aparte de que necesitamos las manos para todo!!
    Saludos. Bella tarjeta.
    Laura

• Raquel Arribas

Thanks Amada. It's true prismacolors are very easy to use but as you say…I am always afraid of breaking them being so soft. Thank you again. Hope you get better son.

• Teresa Doyle

So beautiful Amanda. (I am not sure MY cards look THIS good with good hands??? ) Sorry about your finger, accidents happen sometimes in the funniest of ways…They are just not funny when it still hurts! Hope its better soon!

• Gabriela Moreno

hola me encantan tus trabajos xq ya no pones subtítulos

• GIBE Create

It is very amazing, i love it. you are a creative person, greettings from Peru

• leiawapuhi01

You are so creative!!!! Even with a sore finger, you "fussy" cut with no problem.

• pink butterfly

very nice I color with pencils and crayons I love love to color I need some stamped images what is the paper you use to stamp and color on ?🌼🌹

• Paula Fuller

I am never disappointed in watching your videos. Your cards are just beautiful. I always learn something, and want to emulate what I see in my own cards. Thank you for sharing your talent.

• Vicenta Scrap

Preciosa!!! A mi me fascinan las flores 😍😍😍… Me encantan esos colores… Que te mejores pronto… Besicos