Garage kit tutorial: How to paint anime eyes (CC subs Español) (see description please)

[Music] [Music] hello my fellow G cares this has not been a good year for me four flus and colds but I still feel woozy at times but I just can’t stand being in bed while my hands twitch wanting to make something oh well this is probably the most published tutorial on the web that I decided to make my version of it there are many many ways of painting anime eyes this is a kit that I just recently finished and I took the opportunity to film the eye process this will be the first of many other examples that I will publish so don’t worry about not having enough references from me in the future first thing you need to have in mind are your brushes I would recommend you buy them in person at an artist shop instead of buying them online this is because you can choose how thin or long your bristles will be for the job that you want to make the finer is the better I use three different types – triple zero ones because they are very different in thickness even though they’re the same size and they four zero one I’m not sure how exactly say or name them but just say four zeros and three zeroes and that’s it always have a reference image close to you when doing the ice many people print their examples but since I don’t own a device from hell that’s the oatmeal calls it I just use my cell phone as for the paint’s I use acrylics as they have worked best for me other people use enamels but I just hate the time it takes for them to dry and not to mention the stink I start by painting two dots on each eye to visualize the eye position then I just start brushing in the contour of what the color of the iris will be myself and many other people like to work from the outside inwards it’s easier that way as you can also go back and correct small details along the way [Music] you can always rotate the position in which you’re working it’s not a rule so use the best position that’s comfortable for you to work on [Music] you I can also advise the shakers out there that there is a way to reduce that shakey ham and have a better grip to paint place your pinky finger and lean it on the hand you’re using to hold the head that way you have a better support and less of this Oh are we nervous dr. Cooper no what you see is a man trembling with confidence another tip I can give you is to have your brushes moist all the time paint will start to dry quickly in small amounts so once every few moments after finishing some strokes go back and clean your brush with some water or thinner and then add paint to it again this will ensure you a smooth application the next step is to carefully detail the pupil take all the time you need with this part and always remember to have extra paint from the previous tones you use to go back and make corrections if needed and always remember to write down the paint’s and the amounts used if you made a custom color to make more if needed [Music] you

• Crokettas

Aún no he vito el tutorial del todo, pero ya he puesto "me gusta". La dedicación y las ganas de enseñar que pones, es suficiente! Se agradece estas aportaciones.
    Besos.

• ThePlasticModeler

Don't you find it harder to paint the details with the glasses on? I find it's easier for me to see what I'm doing when they're off….

• joe wittmer

I just bought my first kit from E2046 the dark elf wizard,,,,she is going to be a pain to paint but well worth it. pleases keep the vids coming and tyvm.

• joe wittmer

Have you tried the water slide decals for the eyes and if so what do you think of them?

• doumcross

whtat kind of colour is it? acryl?

• doumcross

I mean the paint type. Thank you! :3

• August

It's funny. I always start painting eyes with… Eyelashes and eyebrows. But it's me 🙂
    It's lovely tutorial, especially because You've made perfect eyes.

• AmyKayte

love your work! looks awesome! what is the song you used at the end of this video?

• joe wittmer

Do you ever post any of your WIP pic's on E2046? I have looked for them there while looking for new kits.

• joe wittmer

I like the vid you did about getting two of your figures ripped off and what you said about the police in Tijauana. I know what you mean. I put at least three cops familys through collage running that dand stop sign at the end of Revelution!!!!!!!!

• Lofen lofot

Are you like half Swedish or something like that? I got a bit surprised when you played a techno song with Swedish lyrics. I did not know our music was popular in USA

• Lofen lofot

I see now. You have the Mexican flag after your nick name. But you must have lived in US for some while right? Or you have some amazing language ability. Like my mom. when she was an Au Pair in London when she was young. She told me that people did not believe she was from Sweden. She is very good at the British English dialect or accent or what it's called 😀 Thanks for a good program

• Lofen lofot

I see. Thank you for sharing 🙂

• netoscollectibles

love the shakira's song "ojos asi"…I always wanted to do "Sailor Moon" Resin Kit…but I don't think I don't have the talent and I don't have my own space

• karakun1

i never been a anime model guy but a gundam model kit guy. so do every figure you first open will just be a blank colorless figures you have to paint and stuff?

• Tom Guerrero

I have a few questions for anyone educated on figure painting.
    I bought this figure and I love it but the eyes are really… dull. just dots. I wanna paint over them in kind of a final fantasy dissidia trading arts kinda way (animeish but not so big and bubbly). Ive never painted a figure before though and my questions are 1. if a figure is painted already do I need a primer? 2. What kind of primer/paint is recommended (brand names, and types such as acryllic etc)? 3. Is there a finishing/gloss process and again what type recommended? and 4. I guess a summary answer would just be what all do I need as far as paints and tools? Any recommendations will be taken thouroughly into consideration, THANK YOU!

• Siberiansxl

Great tutorial. I was thinking about painting myself. Do you have to hand paint the skin, or can a spray be used? I'll definitely be watching more. Thanks for the tips. Oh, hands don't shake, but the tip was welcome.

• johntheo95

very nice tutorial,hopefully i can start building some GK myself

• Selena Topham

I was wondering if you use an airbrush

• Admin

I recently found your channel and am going through your old videos, loving it so far. Awesome stuff. 🙂

• jhonathan mondragón

WHERE CAN I BUY THESE THINGS. WHY WHY WHYYYYYY!!!

• TheMsMoneypenny

What remix of Ojos Así is this? It's incredible!

• Chiyubelle

I still proudly own this figure you painted dear she is still in amazing condition <3

• Arjita Chaudhary

Anyone asking music? Desert rain.