How to Draw Foam Bubbles With Color Pencils

Hello my friends and welcome!
to another Tuesday of tutorial. I am Leonardo Pereznieto and today
we are going to draw some foam bubbles. We begin by sketching a half circle shape
with white pastel, on blue carbor paper. And I will draw a couple of others small
bubbles, why not? Then with a green pencil,
let´s do some reflections of trees on the upper part. We make some leaves
on one side and on the other one of each one of the bubbles,
with more reflections and some shading with different tones of blue. And we can add some green,
orange and red, so that they looks like a rainbow
on these parts. Good! With a light blue or with
darker tones, we delineate the border of each one of the bubbles. By the way, the list of materials
is in the description below the video. We also draw the waves
and ripples that are formed on the water. From this perspective they
appear like concentric ovals. Also the smaller ones should
have their own ripples. We reinforce some sections
of the outline and then with an oil pastel, we do some
bright highlights. And with a light blue pencil
we continue making reflections. We continue adding richness with white, and specially
with different hues of blue. I would love it if you
could let me know in the comments section,
which one out of all my tutorials that you
have seen, is your favorite. And which one is the subject
that you would liked the most to see in a future tutorial. And since now we are surveying, I have
one more question for you… If I made a course that you
could take online, what would be the subject
of technique, that you would like to learn from me, the most. I´m very interested in your answer. We continue drawing the shades and
reflections of the ripples. They should vanish,
what mean, they shouldn´t have hard lines. I will modify these ones
because I think they should have a change of direction
as they will be affected by the small bubbles. And with the kneaded eraser,
I lighten up and lose some of these lines. We add some splash ovals,
the last details… And it will be ready! If you enjoyed it, please
give it a LIKE, share it to your friends and subscribe to Fine Art-Tips. Don´t forget to answer the questions,
and I will see you, on Tuesday 🙂 Subtitled by Grethel Trejo

• Aaryan Mistry

How to draw a ferrari is my favourite

• ozankara35

i would like to see The ArkenStone from The Hobbit or something like that . I love your drawings keep up the good work 🙂

• Ashley Sin

My favourite is your water droplet tutorial. And I would love to see more flora tutorials as well as stuff like this that I can apply to other works.

• Julian Paffrath

Hey, I really like your work.
    1. i like the " how to draw a realistic eye" the most
    2. i would like to see more paintings of natures beauty with your awesome techniques.
    3. i would love to take an online course where you teach how to shade and use colored pencils properly.

Keep your good work! Love it 🙂

• Machado Maquetes

Amazing!

• Nancy Escobedo

I love your videos! you're very talented. I've been watching your videos for months. i would like to see more tutorials on how to draw animals. 🙂 saludos desde México! well, you're probably here too? haha

• maike claussen

I would like a hors

• Théo

Draw the Eiffel Tower

• iman n

hi wondering if you can give us a demonstration of painting with tempera technique ?

• cuzinevil1

I really love the crystal apple tutorial, it would be a real treat to see it in real time.
    Thank you for making these videos.

• gordon thomson

Nice to know how to draw bubbles…Leonardo,I find your videos on figure drawing really helpful. More of those please and maybe drawing hands. How to put “life” into figure drawing would be great.

• ConorHardly

I would love a subject on the course to be dedicated to highlights and shadows with colours. thanks

• Raquelle R.

You are so artistic and amazing,all of your tutorials are outstanding.especillay the swaroviski Crystal bear,the tree in water colour,i enjoy,love and "like" every tutorial i"v seen so far,,and i subscribed 😀

• polytwobeers

I Love all your videos! Please keep making them! We are all learning so much from you! What I would love to see in future tutorials are how to make things look more 3D, as much as I try my drawings look flat, maybe you can give some tips on how to make things look like they are popping out of the paper, That's just the help I need! Thank you so Much!

• Mythrintia

I don't have one favourite, since they are so good, but i like the ones with water drops and water because of the beautiful reflections they cast. I also love the animals and nature drawings, especially the dolphins :). Excalibur was however a very good drawing that I like. I would like to see more colour pencil tutorials and awesome clay modelling :D. Keep up the great work!

• fablousshine is cool

Draw elsa

• ranga bharadwaj

Could you maybe do superhero sketches they have complex shadings and textures which I want to see you explain how to them so I could make my drawings better

• Runaway Lady

I love all of your art.  I have practiced your glass apple, water drops and the crystal swan……. Your work with colour pencils is what inspires me the most..  Thank you so much..:]

• johnson ngo

how to quickly sketch a moving object would be nice

• Tedabite

1. I love all of them
    2. I would like to see more videos about faces, and if you could, surreal or creepy things
    3. I would take color pencil use and colors on general

• Mehmet Emre KILINÇ

Shading with different techniques would be great, especially stippling vs cross-hatching vs scribbling with comparison

How to create different textures like metal, stone, fur, transparent materials etc. is another article i really want to learn. BTW i really like your tutorial videos, keep them coming 🙂

• Griffxn

Wow

• Nguyễn Hồng Hậu

I like bubble

• amanda Miller

WOW, THIS IS AMAZING❤️

• Marifé Ramirez Franco

I love your realistic paintings. I'd like a tutorial of realistic paintings with pastels. Course I would take: pastel portraits. Love all your tutorials! Thanks

• vrashank shetty

I would love to see more of your potraits

• Stayf Draws

Thanks for your wonderful tutorial! I love your accent! It adds a special flavor to your tutorials!

• William Scott

i'd like to see more of graphic pencils because they are more easier to obtain then others and have always shown mire satisfaction to me

• kamila

could you list all the things a starter artist must have. Thx

• Fazıl Gümüş

Manga Girl is my favourite one. I would like to see a charismatic manga character with a sword.
    Keep going on! 😀

• Sabine Kleinmann

Very good instructions and a very nice image. I like your video's and your good English, which i can understand very good. I am German. Every time a pleasure to stop at your video's. They all were perfect.  Thank you!
    Greetings and good luck.
    Sabine

• Macherryful

I love all your tutorial especially how to draw galaxy with water color..that's so beautiful but I don't have water color and in my country water color it's expensive…
    I hope you can add more tutorial of pencil colors… or how about how to draw galaxy with pencil color or sunset or sky with many cloud… I weak draw sky and that all I have is pencil colors…
    Oh.. and thank you cause your tutorial really help amateur like me.. especially with pencil and pencil color.. ^/////^

• Christopher Tacitus

Regarding your last question, I would like more lessons on drawing faces.

• Corey Dalton

Hey leonardo do you live in england

• Malorie Vizcarra

I honestly can't choose a favorite, you truly are gifted 🙂

• loly lover

Could u plzzz draw sunset with pastels color or any kind .. I wanna learn how to do sunset with color n how to mix color together n the sky 🙂 thank u soooo muchhhh 🌹

• Ameg o

Hi Leonardo. I couldn't choose the best, they're all the best. Sorry for it.
    Thanks to you my scribbles are similar to the drawings. )
    It would be very useful to learn about drawing and shading hair, feathers and fur.
    Very interested in clay modeling. (Is it possible to make a figure of a horse?)
    P. S. Right behind you at the beginning of the video are bookshelves. Can you suggest some interesting books for beginners.

• Jonki Silfwerax

You are Amazing! all of the drawings are beautiful.
    I would like to see more of how to draw fur, in black and gray and in color long and short fur like cat animals (Tiger, lion, panther, cats)

• Gijs de Jong

This is amazing!!!

• Megan S

I love all of your videos. I have a hard time trying to pick one. If I would like to learn any thing right now with current projects would be texture for things like clothing.

• nguyễn cường

So great .i liked

• Stuart Price

I really enjoyed your Dolphin video……tropical beach scenes are good, and pictures of other animals would be lovely.

• MineTalk Studio's

I like the video when u sculpt a eagle

• Teddy Grande

I really loved the cherry blossom tree that you did 🙂 Everything you do is so amazing its impossible to pick!

• Artistic Me

nice i love it. which oil pastels do u recommend? sennelier or neopastels

• Hanniel Whyte

It's hard to tell which one of your videos I like the most.
    I want to see more sculpting videos. Those wud be awesome.

• Ravindra Ravi

super

• Noneother80

I would like to learn about color theory. I love your drawings–I mean pictures–I mean that they just look so real. My favorite video so far is either the figure drawing from imagination or the video on lines. Not many artists on YouTube go over the basics or the smallest details; however, the smallest details are usually what matter most.

• take 2 gaming

I think that you are an amazing artist and you are my inspiration, if u could, could you do a tutorial on how to create/personalise a sketch book or arrange a potfolio! If you could reply to this message i woulld be over the moon. Carry on dont change for anyone. You produce fine art and give great tips. 🙂

• Malina Gayton

This is so beautiful! I love your drawing style and the charm you give to your videos. I've been drawing a lot better ever since I started watching your videos. Could you do more colored pencil tutorials since their all I have at the moment? Thank you!!

• MoZZy EzZcobar

I would learn proportions for drawing cars and draw reflections from you.

It's always impressive to see you draw you are my iconic and I wish I could really learn something from you…

• Domino_Emery

What I would want to know about is shading.  And again, very nice video.

• Edward Renardo

i would say a futurism art on the future time will be awesome,figuring that you could try for another flow besides realism.. i think that you will do just as perfect as you are right now(IMO) 😀 thnx,you're awesome..♫

• Sinclair

I need many of those white pens for the highlights. I just have some colour pens. I don't know which ones are the best. Normal coulour pens aren't really effective.

• Nour Mattar

No favorites ( all your videos are amazing )
    Corals, and sea shells.

• jan Dehwar

We love ur all videos. You are amazing and ur teaching method is very unique.

• Sandra Hall

I work in colored pencil and would love more instruction about mixing them with markers.  I love your work.  Thank you.

• Jeremy Baehr

I am drawing a family photo in art class with oil pastels. I would enjoy seeing a tutorial on how to draw portraits with pastel. Thank you for all of your videos, every one is unique in its own way 🙂

• Karrianne Polk-Meek

Bear hart I liked that one the most and
    draw a cat.

• BpKoksan

Can you make a tutorial video in real time, drawing some strokes. This is my bigest problem with drawing, so I will watch it 2 hours if I have to. Thank you

• Peter A Edwards

All your art and craft are interesting, so could not pick a favorite one.
    How to create shadow and line perspective would be interesting.

• Joseph Freeman

You should draw the creature from ALIEN. My favourite tutorial was painting the Galaxy, it was great!!!

• Kanak Kothawale

wonderful! i mean no words to say

• MrRichot

You've been practising !! you're getting better and better!!.  😉    Thank you.
    Happy days.

• Ariel Smevik

My favorite is the one where you draw an eagle with watercolor pencils 😀

• manasibisht

Sir u r truely a down to earth but an awesome artist,i respect you…as per u asked i would like to see a tutorial of a south asian woman's portrait(Indian)like what colour u will use on her skin (prismacolour pencils)
    Thanks a lot

• existential

I've benefitted from all your tutorials. It's hard to pick a favorite. As for online classes, I would like to see one on perspective.

• lesya amalia

I love the cherry blossoms tutorial!! And i hope to see tutorials for landscape, sunset, sky, clouds, and so on. I want colouring course 😀 and how to draw background or forest and plants (such as tree, grass, flower, branch, leaf). I love your video!! Keep up the great work 😀

• Saskia Eberman

human drawing and proportion using colored pencil and regular pencil

• Tartantaz Creates

My favourite tutorials will have to be your angel and mermaid tutorials.  I have only just discovered you.  I have returned to art after 20 years of not drawing much at all. Mostly doing more craft than art the past 10 years.  I am now art journaling and drawing more.  I have just followed your tutorial of the angel sitting with the dress, she turned out ok. Do you like to see the work that has been inspired by your videos?  I would love to know how you use different types of colour pencils. I do my best work when I can blend the colours so oil pastels are my favourite for blending.  I have just obtained spectrum noir colour pencils for example and they behave differently to prisma colour.  I am sure I could be getting better results if I knew how to use them properly. I do not own prisma colour. Thank you

• SquidMark

All the subjects you usually do!!!( ^ω^ )

• Marvin Groll

Hey i love your videos.
    Because of you i startet to draw 😀
    and i will be very happy if you could draw some pictures from landscapes.

• Abi

A course that i think would be good is drawing anatomy and body proportions

• angelika Paul

Your instruction and techniques are already excellent. I suppose I would continue to enjoy colored pencils and charcoal. Also some pastels. Oil and chalk. I understand that your art takes much longer than the "Speed Time" videos, but a real time video would be helpful with close up shots of intricate areas. But in truth, I am already happy with what you do

• ShadowWolf

draw a chameleon

• Candied Rose

This helps alot when im drawing on a 3DS XL Game called Pokemon Art Academy! Maybe you can do a Lesson on drawing Pikachu? :3

• Odette Smith

I love your videos you make me want to start drawing again. I love your dolphin pictures and I would to see landscapes in oil paints. Also a class on the best way to draw from your imagination. Thank you for all the videos.

• MeetMe

I like your 'crystal' art like the crystal swan and bear so I think it would be great to see some of those in the future again. But I love all your tutorials 🙂

• Segar Segar

Wow!!!! Very very beautiful I love it!!!!!

• Falcon SIU

It's amazing.

• Nick Grant

I enjoy all the videos but my favorites you draw are of gemstones and water basically everything thats transparent with or without color or things that shine like your chrome videos. I also like the rose video alot. I would enjoy a course in all of those subjects

• TheRockyMountainProject

I would like a thorough explanation of how to add detail that will make simple sketches look more realistic. I understand its all about shading and highlights but I never quite understood that.

• Altonology

I would like to learn how to hold the pencil correctly for different lines, and also how to shade like you.

• Tunku Hani

I like your horse tutorial.
    You're great at art

• Regina Hamt

Love your videos. How about drawing cloth or clothing texture and using mixed media

• OGEID

If you did a online class you should cover shading shading is a difficult task to learn

• Buntstift Kunst

Hey, this is really beautiful. Thank you for sharing 🙂

• Isabel Hooker

if you made a online curse i would like to learn much more about shadows and water
    reflections

• Brianna Hilario

My favorite tutorial was the crystal apple one. I would like to see more drawings with other crystal things☺

• Sharona sh

how long does it actually take you to draw

• cindy cook

I really like your water drop , and bubbles. and your voice is really soothing to the ear, you make drawing very relaxing

• cindy cook

and yes i would take a course on line with you

• Angela Hansen

I would love to learn more about skin tones and colors, along with shading them properly.

• Debbie Weaver

I would love to take an on-line course, maybe one for a beginner. I just found this on my FB wall and it is facinating how you do this! Another class that would be very helpful would be shading. This is very difficult. How do you know where to put the shading and how do you do it correctly. Also like someone else has stated a class explaining the differen tools (pencils, pastels, oil pastels etc) and how to use them correctly.
    Again thank-you for this amazing video and I look forward to hearing more about on-line classes with you.

• TheLondonbj

Hi Leonardo! Can you please tell us what kind of paper you use when, as in this case, is colored? the type and weight, the brand. thank you so much. You are amazing. Love your art

• TheLondonbj

Sorry…..Art ; ))

• Chris D Santos

I more prefer human body sketches in detail..shading tone ect… thanks I like and appreciate every one of your tutorials… thanks for sharing your talents and skills…and would certainly take any course on art that you teach…thanks..:)

• jenny gort

I love this tutorial!

• sarah marshall

I would like to know how to draw Hair or fur on a Animal, I really can't draw that good at all, you make it look so easy, thank you for teaching me and the world

• Rosa Montero

I don't have a favorite tutorial all of them are good, and I would like to learn more about how to draw animals;)