Making Airbrushed Shirts : Using Plastic Bags on Airbrushed Shirts

This business is a dirty business, you can
see my hand’s got a lot of paint on it. Teeshirt paint is generally a water-based paint, soap
and water will get it off, sometimes it will stay a little bit longer, some colors like
the reds and stuff. Remember the paper towel with the wrinkled up, if you’ve watched all
along, how it gives you this thing? Basically, the same concept, you go to get a ziplock
bag, maybe your dad’s sandwich or your husband or your wife’s sandwich is not still in the
bag. Same thing, if you want you can stick your hand inside of it, kind of wrinkle it
up a little bit. The nice thing about this is that the paper towel soaks in the paint,
this don’t, and you’ll see the difference. See how much darker the paint is? Still basically
the same thing, looks very similar, but it makes darker ridges and more, I guess you
could say “blobby”, back to my English, it’s a “gooder” thing to do. It’s the same thing,
you get a similar look but you get darker edges if you want. Sometimes the paper towel,
the paper towel I was using was more of an industrial, it didn’t soak up as much as you
would if you used the Bounty, or something like that that’s on your Mom or Dad’s or your
husband’s counter or whatever, but it’s basically the same thing. And you can get the same effect,
you could actually just really fill it up with paint to where that’s puddled in there,
and make it really dark. Move it around, smear it, it’s like finger painting, just have fun
with it. And you can come back and make an edge on it, then write names in it, whatever.
Sometimes when you’re doing stuff like this, use a lighter color than the purple. Thank
you.

• ghidfg

no problem

• Marq

get a life, hes helping people who's new to air brushing. stop being such an elitist scumbag.

• generationalist

Very cool, instead of paper towel try newspaper or cheese cloth both will absorb less paint than the paper towel. I love cheese cloth it leaves a crosshatch pattern. An old t-shirt rag soaked with paint would work pretty good too. I used to use a t-shirt to force back feed my badger double action when switching colors. When you suggested this technique I thought about how that would be perfect. Thanks

• Becky Townsend

I like etac; badger has a new line out too called spectra tex…

• unknownone5555

Lol he said its a gooder thing to do lmfao!!

• jforjf

its an inside joke look at the other vids…

• Javier Venegas

i like this guy, humble people have more game or should i say they are "Gooder", nice

• Devin Gill

does the color stay permanant

• Rip jaysfunk

• Rip jaysfunk

yoo bro this is just to fuckoing awseome keep up the good work i am looking to buy about 1000 t-shirts im ready to pay big money for em som just call me at 763 890 0987 and yeaah i thiknk u have great talent… so just gimme a ring whenever u feel like it 😉 any way i hope i didnt get ur hopes up cuz im just some guy fucking around sorry ;(

• Franz Arens

I have watched 100s of expert village videos,to all sort of stuff as I have many hobbies! But THIS guy is the only really good one who knows how to explain properley!!!! Thanks!!!!

• Giorgos christodoulidis